Club members qualify for Gold, Platinum and Black status every calendar year. The points you earn this year determine your Club status for the following year. If a member does not requalify or improve status then his or her current status will expire on December 31st at 11:59 pm CST of the following year.
* Based on play
** Based on availability
*** While playing
**** Excludes alcohol sales on the gaming floor. Discount does not apply when using the Creek Cash gift card.
***** Gift card of FREE Play
All points must be earned as a member of THE CLUB. Any points earned with MyClub will be adjusted accordingly.
1. No purchase necessary for THE CLUB membership. Members must be 21 years of age or older.
2. Valid (not expired) government-issued photo identification is required to join. Types of acceptable identification include driver’s license, state identification cards, passport, Poarch Creek Tribal Member ID or military ID.
3. THE CLUB card points may be earned and redeemed at the following Wind Creek Hospitality properties: Wind Creek Casino & Hotel in Atmore, AL; Wind Creek Casino & Hotel in Wetumpka, AL; and Creek Casino in Montgomery, AL.
4. Earn one (1) THE CLUB base-point for every five (5) dollars played (THE CLUB only). Status will be determined by base-points earned in the current calendar year and will remain until the end of the following year. Points earned in the current calendar year expire on December 31st of the following year if not redeemed.
5. Earn 30,000 base-points in a calendar year to qualify for Gold Card status. Earn 60,000 base-points in a calendar year to qualify for Platinum Card status. Earn 225,000 base-points in a calendar year to qualify for Black Card status.
6. Once sufficient points are earned to achieve Gold, Platinum or Black Card status, your new status will be added to your THE CLUB account.
7. Birthday date is based on birth date indicated on THE CLUB account. This information is gathered from the valid identification presented at time of enrollment.
8. Reserving one (1) machine of your choice guarantees its exclusive use by you, the player, as follows:
• A maximum of one (1) hour for Gold Card Members
• A maximum of two (2) hours for Platinum Card Members
• A maximum of four (4) hours for Black Card Members
Card Member must be actively playing machine at the time of reserve. Reserving a machine is limited to one (1) session only per 24 hour period. Blackout dates apply for certain holidays, promotions and special events at the discretion of management.
10. It is THE CLUB member’s responsibility to properly insert their THE CLUB card into a machine and ensure the card is recognized during play.
11. THE CLUB members are responsible for selecting a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for their account and keeping it secure. Members are responsible for all transactions on their account which are authorized with their confidential PIN. Wind Creek Hospitality shall not be held liable for any transaction that requires a PIN.
12. THE CLUB membership offers are non-transferable.
13. Wind Creek Hospitality Management has the sole right to adjust any point balance or other membership benefits resulting from a malfunction, operational errors, and/or fraud. Wind Creek Hospitality Management also has the right to rescind, revoke, or cancel membership without notice.
14. Wind Creek Hospitality Management reserves the right to cancel, revoke, change or revise THE CLUB rules and benefits at any time without notice.
15. By being a member of THE CLUB, members consent to receive promotional and informational communication from any Wind Creek Hospitality property, its affiliates and strategic partners.
16. THE CLUB is not responsible for lost or stolen points, cards, the fraudulent use of points or cards, and reserves the right to limit the number of duplicate cards issued to a member.
17. To redeem points, comps and benefits, THE CLUB card and valid government-issued photo identification must be presented in person at the Wind Creek Hospitality Properties.
18. Benefits are intended only for the use of the card member listed on the account and are not transferable.
19. Errors in point or comp dollar awards or tabulations are void.
20. The official THE CLUB rules are posted on the Wind Creek Hospitality's casino websites (windcreekatmore.com, windcreekwetumpka.com, creekcasinomontgomery.com) and are subject to change without notice. The member agrees that the rules posted on the website will take precedence over the foregoing rules.